- to 90,000 + Competitive Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Our client is looking for a compliance associate who will be able to maintain state requirements and serve as the point of contact for the regulators.
Our client, a money services business (MSB), is looking for a compliance associate to join their team and assist with monitoring state requirements, audits, reporting and regulations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Coordinate preparatory work for regulatory exams and third party audits;
- Develop internal policies and procedures necessary to the compliance program as well as training programs for internal staff;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the regulators;
- Hold a CAMS or CFCS certification.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree coupled with +4-6 years of compliance experience in a money transmission, payments, or financial institution. This is an excellent opportunity to build out a comprehensive compliance tool kit. Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Kendall Hughes at +1 646-766-1226.