Compliance PM/ BA
- Base plus Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
One of the world’s largest wholesale financial markets is seeking a QA candidate. In this role, you will lead a global technology team responsible for trade capture, trade enrichment, and post-execution trade processing
One of the world’s largest wholesale financial markets is seeking a QA candidate. In this role, you will lead a global technology team responsible for trade capture, trade enrichment, and post-execution trade processing.
SENIOR QA ANAYLYST – FX TRADING SYSTEMS or FIXED INCOME (domain expertise in one is enough)
• Functional expertise in spot, deliverable forwards, NDF and FXO products for hybrid systems that are client-facing.
• Strong understanding and practical use of FX risk measurements used in options trading.
• Support multiple FX trading applications with varying functionalities, with the strategic goal of consolidating to one application.
• Practical knowledge of fixed income pre & post-execution workflows for fixed income (e.g. Corp/Govt. Bonds, CDS, IRS) including STP, clearing and regulatory reporting
• Familiarity with API connectivity and related protocols such as FIX
• Understanding of capital markets and software development cycles
• Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills (e.g. provide a returnable sample of writing style for review)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects with large groups
• Inter-personal skills and ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences
• Gather business requirements from eCommerce stakeholders and translate them into approved functional requirements.
• Have in-depth knowledge of FX order flow and trade lifecycle from order entry to post-trade processes, including FIX protocol.
• Maintain requirements documentation for future reusability and reference.
• Produce relevant content for product documentation, e.g. client-facing user guides, internal support guides.
• Create use cases and user acceptance criteria to clarify, supplement, and test functional requirements.
• Verify that technical designs aligns with business requirements and expectations.
• Review comprehensive test plans, and assist QA with formulating test design, cases, and environment setup.
• Coordinate with development and QA teams to estimate work, and keep projects on schedule.
• Communicate with global stakeholders and keep them abreast of changes.
• Run demos with stakeholders to update them on development progress and solicit feedback.
• Adhere to established best practices and SDLC processes.
• Ability to collaborate with business, development and QA groups on scope requirements and concurrent releases.
• Participate in scheduled and emergency release activities.
• 7+ years of experience in business analysis is required.
• Must demonstrate excellent documentation skills.
• Must have experience with both agile and waterfall development.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong knowledge of FX markets.
• Experience with trading and middle office systems.
• Knowledge of SQL and Toad.
QA Skills –
• A minimum of 5 years QA/Testing experience, preferably within a global firm
• A minimum of 2 years actively developing automation frameworks
• A solid understanding of test automation strategies and toolsets
• Experience automating Java, HTML5, and C++ applications
• Test planning skills; requirements mapping, test design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The motivation to work under your own initiative
• Understanding of the entire software development lifecycle