Phyton Talent Advisors is working with an Investment Bank in NYC in their search for a Compliance Remediation PMO.
The PMO will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Coordination (40%):
- Act as the liaison between the Americas Remediation Program team and the central PMO team, including reporting on status and budget;
- Act as the liaison between the Americas Remediation Program team and the Group Remediation Program team, including reporting on status and budget;
- Act as the liaison between the Americas Remediation Program and the Americas Control Transformation Program team, including reporting on the status of controls deployment.
- Act as the liaison between the Americas Lafayette Program team and the Compliance COO and Digital Transformation Team teams, including reporting on status and budget;
- Americas Business Unit Steering Committee (20%)
- Collect and draft the Americas Remediation Program Steering Committee deck;
- Prepare the minutes of the Americas Remediation Program Steering Committee;
- Ensure timely completion of the action items coming from the Americas Remediation Program Steering Committee.
- Collect already produced documentation and store centrally all documentation related to the Americas Remediation Program;
- Store all produced Lafayette documentation centrally.
- Perform oversight over the timely completion of action items by the different streams;
- Ensure that the Americas Remediation Program is overall on track with the timeline/roadmap for packages submissions.
- Documentation collection (10%):
- Oversight (30%):
The Lafayette Program aims at ensuring that robust standards are met across the Group in relation with:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC stream) – all aspects of Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Gifts, Events and Business Meals, third parties, Sponsoring etc.) with a focus on Public Officials
- Sanctions and Embargo (S&E stream) – all procedures and controls ensuring Société Générale complies with sanction and embargo requirements in particular the recusal process, filtering transactions and customers, incident report, freeze of assets, etc.
- Index & Market Manipulation (IMM stream) – compliance framework related to benchmark submissions by the Bank and more globally all risks of Market Manipulation and Market Abuse (such as Insider Trading)