Consultant - Full Stack Developer
Point72 Web development experience is the highest priority, but a full-stack developer is preferred. What You'll Do
Assist in data quality efforts around a variety of external and internal data sources.
Develop and maintain web-based toolkit and SQL code for the evolving platform. Necessary Skills Required
- Decent programming skills in HTML/CSS 3.0
- Experience with Angular 2.0 or later
- Experience with programming in Node/Express
- Enough familiarity with SQL server programming to write ad-hoc queries & troubleshoot
- C# development experience
- Experience with various market data sources, esp. Bloomberg and Reuters
- IT experience within financial institutions
- Decent SQL Server skills with emphasis on query optimization, performance analysis & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Equities portfolio management concepts
- Knowledge of n-tier architectures, esp. stateless API paradigms
- Experience with batch schedulers, such as ActiveBatch
- Tableau experience
- Excel development experience (worksheet, VBA, VSTO, or ExcelDNA).
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.