Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for Senior Consultant up to Senior Manager level Consumer Compliance roles, for a global consultancy firm that works with large Banks and Lending firms. Our client requires 2 to 8+ years’ experience of Consumer Compliance experience and knowledge of credit-related regulatory requirements (Federal Reserve, Fair Lending, Privacy). The role would initially be fully remote but may involve some travel in the future once the virus pandemic improves.
- Lead consumer compliance function analysis, guidance and implementation (Fair Lending, Privacy and Federal Reserve)
- Perform regulatory assessments, assess controls, policies and regulatory environment.
- Perform data governance and data control assessments, design and implementations.
- Anticipate compliance trends and integrate regulatory processes.
- Determine how regulators will influence business practices and processes.
- Execute analytics projects, evaluate business processes and identify patterns across compliance functions.
- Implement quality programs and update programs where relevant.
- Ensure all processes are in line with audit requirements and assist with audit preparation.
- Apply best practice standards across all processes.
- 2 to 8+ years of Consumer Compliance experience and knowledge of credit-related regulatory requirements (Federal Reserve, Fair Lending, Privacy).
- Experience working with Consumer Compliance regulators such as Federal Reserve, OCC, CFPB.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
This Consumer Compliance role is initially a fully remote role based out of New York, with potential requirement to travel domestically once the virus pandemic has reduced. Please only apply if you are able to travel in the future and have relevant experience. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $80,000 - $130,000 base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**