Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Consumer Compliance Officer role within a startup FinTech Consumer Lending company in Manhattan. Our client requires at least 3+ years’ Consumer Compliance experience covering fair lending, Reg B & Federal Laws (e.g. UDAAP/TILA/ FDCPA/ Reg B/Z) and experience with consumer loans is desired.
- Assess and implement federal and state compliance for consumer lending operations (e.g. UDAAP/TILA/ FDCPA/ Reg B/Z)
- Conduct internal audits of lending products, fair lending processes.
- Engage with compliance reviews and liaise with State and Federal bodies.
- Ensure marketing and sales communications are compliant with State and Federal laws.
- Provide cross-business training.
- Respond to State and Federal compliance queries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 3+ years Consumer Lending and Federal/ State compliance (UDAAP, TILA, FDCPA, Reg B/Z) and fair lending within a bank, financial institution or mortgage company.
- Experience with consumer loans, personal loans or credit cards.
- JD qualification is desirable but not required.
This Consumer Compliance Officer role is located midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you can travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $100k - $120k plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**