Corporate Responsibility Intern
S&P Global Corporate Responsibility Intern The Role:
Corporate Responsibility Intern The Location:
Virtual The Team:
The Corporate Responsibility function reports into the office of the Chief Executive Officer as part of the Corporate Responsibility & Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team. The diverse, experienced team is dispersed throughout S&P Global offices worldwide. The Impact:
At S&P Global, Corporate Responsibility is a core value and priority function. We continue to advance our contributions towards a sustainable future and are proud of our record of achievement, having been recognized as a best corporate citizen by organizations such as Just Capital, Newsweek, World Benchmarking Alliance, among others. We tackle hard problems with thoughtfulness and optimism; we need folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves, think differently and understand the relationship between corporate behavior and sustainable development. What's in it for you: Responsibilities:
As an Intern , Corporate Responsibility
, you will be exposed to a diversity of subjects and projects that help advance S&P Global's philanthropic, environmental and social impact. In this role the individual will be responsible for:
- Employee Engagement: assist in implementation of S&P Global's volunteer and matching programs in areas including communications, database management, customer service, project management, and evaluation
- Strategic Philanthropy: helping expand the reach and impact of the S&P Global Foundation through research, analysis and strategy recommendations for the program's future
- Climate Change and Environmental Management: assisting the implementation projects to meet S&P Global's carbon neutral ambitions and reduction of water use and waste generation
Other projects may be added based on the successful candidate's area of expertise and interest. What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
S&P Global Corporate
- This program is limited to those who are a US citizen, lawful permanent resident (LPR), asylee or refugee
- Graduate-level student, preferably on track towards MBA or MSc with emphasis on sustainability, social impact, ethics, environmental management or similar sub-specialty.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to write succinctly for a corporate audience and convey complex information in straightforward manner
- Optimistic and positive work attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com North America
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), CMCOAF203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
259364 Posted On:
Virtual, New York, United States