- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Jul 18
Credit Analyst, Credit Investments Group – Asset Management
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in handling over $50 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the largest leveraged credit managers in the US and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
- A position that presents an extraordinary opportunity to join the CIG, currently celebrating its 20th anniversary and is one of the largest leveraged loan asset managers and the largest manager of US CLO assets by AUM. The CIG is one of the most preeminent and well regarded platforms in the US.
- The CIG team is comprised of portfolio managers, traders, and credit analysts. CIG is looking to bring on a credit Associate/Vice President to the team
- Specialized industry coverage (sector TBD)
- Researching and analyzing non-investment grade leveraged loan and high yield bond offerings and making recommendations to CIG Credit Committee
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio positions
- Analysis of secondary credit opportunities
- And any ad hoc assignments
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in corporate/leveraged finance Credit investment experience preferred