Credit Derivatives Trade Support VP
- Market rate plus bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Our client is a leading global investment bank with operations across a multitude of sectors and business lines. They currently require an experienced Middle Office candidate to lead the US credit derivatives trade support team based in New York. This is a great opportunity to take on a highly visible role within a leading institution running and overseeing a growing business.
- Day to day management of risk, ensuring his group adheres to a strong discipline of immediate issue identification, resolution and escalation.
- Proactive management of market-driven operational risk such as Credit Events & Succession Events
- Proactive management and partnership with other process-aligned operational functions, such as drafting, confirmation and settlement teams.
- Work in partnership with a dedicated change the bank team on a range of initiatives including:
- Improve the STP of the clearing workflow to create capacity in the team;
- On-going UMR roll-out;
- Enhancement of front end, electronic execution controls
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with business leads – COO, Trading and Sales organizations, as well as Legal & Compliance
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of credit products is required in order to provide the right level of support to the business as well as leadership to the team
- A proven background leading a trade support function both onshore and offshore
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment
- A mentality geared towards ensuring the highest level of risk management is implemented at all times
- Strong technical skills as well as some experience taking a leadership role in major change initiatives