Credit Risk Solutions Go-to-Market/Strategy - Sr. Specialist
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Credit Risk Solutions Go-to-Market/Strategy - Sr. Specialist The Location:
New York The Team:
The team is responsible for defining and implementing the Go-to-Market (GTM) approach as well as the market strategy of the Credit Risk Solutions (CRS) business in the Americas. The team works on day-to-day management and long-term strategic planning and execution in all markets, supporting sales and go-to-market strategy. The Impact:
This role supports the Credit Risk Solutions business in the Americas region through analysis of key business trends, development of collateral and execution of key initiatives. The CRS business is comprised of several key solutions focused on credit ratings including RatingsDirect & RatingsXpress, quantitative credit risk models from Credit Analytics, PD scorecards and climate analytics. Successful execution of this role will result in continued strong growth of the business in the Americas through partnership with the product development, commercial, legal, compliance and marketing teams. Compensation/Benefits Information:
What's in it for you:
- S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $50.8k to $105.4k. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
- This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
- Contribute to the expansion of a strong growth business, capitalizing on investment in new content, capabilities and technologies
- Support the long-term strategic credit initiatives in the Americas region
- Work closely with a broad group of stakeholders to launch new products, drive adoption of our solutions and grow the business in the region
- Be part of a highly skilled team focusing on both developed and developing credit and capital markets
- Gain experience with a range of credit risk tools and capabilities
Support the go-to-market efforts of the Credit Risk Solutions product line in the Americas by leveraging knowledge of our offerings and key personas.
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications
- Work with key stakeholders across commercial, marketing, and product in order to successfully launch and drive knowledge of our capabilities.
- Conduct analysis of business results to uncover trends and insights
- Conduct user and usage analysis of our solutions
- Develop and author case studies which address market problems and demonstrate the value of our capabilities.
- Develop marketing collateral, leveraging your knowledge of our solutions
- Understand and be able to articulate the key attributes of our user personas and the value proposition of our solutions to those users.
- Leverage knowledge of industry specific workflows including commercial banks, investment management, counterparty credit risk (customer/supplier), etc. to position our solutions
- Support regional campaigns through ideation, analysis and execution
- Work with clients to demonstrate our capabilities and gather product/market feedback
- 3+ years of product management, product specialist, or industry experience
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus on economics, or finance
- Experience in financial services, preferably in the Credit space
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
About Company Statement:
- Familiarity with quantitative credit risk/probability of default models, credit ratings
- S&P Global Market Intelligence
- At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence .
- S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
- If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
262903 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States