Cross Asset Macro Strategist - VP - New York
A leading cross asset research team is currently looking to add a macro economist/strategist to their team in New York.
You will be part of a highly rated thematic research team contributing to cross asset thematic research publications. Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of macroeconomic fundamentals, market trends, fiscal and monetary policies, and geopolitical developments across global markets
• Cross market analysis, measuring direct and indirect macroeconomic and financial cross-market spillovers across asset classes.
• Some Quantitative Macro modelling, developing models for estimating drivers, monthly GDPs, exchange rates etc across global financial markets.
• Trade recommendations, assisting with the development of asset allocation strategies and recommendation of tactical trading opportunities (FX, rates and sovereign credit).
• Writing macro market commentary and briefing papers for senior management In order to apply you should have:
- An MSC or PHD with a focus on Empirical macroeconomics
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience writing Macro Research papers
- Macro Cross asset experience