As part of our global Cybersecurity team, the Cyber Risk Specialist will be the lead for Cyber Risk in the US, as well as the global lead for some topics, and will report directly to the Head of Cybersecurity. They will lead cyber risk assessments, cybersecurity investment projects and act as US incident coordinator, amongst other duties.
- Support the continuous development and improvement of our global cybersecurity program (including strategy, framework, processes, procedures, etc.), reflecting global/regional/local business needs with special emphasis to end-to-end process coverage including 3rd parties (e.g. outsourcing partners).
- Continuously develop and execute our cyber risk assessment process, leveraging threat intelligence and scenario modelling to identify our greatest risks and support various stakeholders to secure our information assets.
- Support our cybersecurity investment program, continually adapting and improving to respond to the latest threats.
- Coordinate the response to cybersecurity incidents, focusing on communications, stakeholder management and working closely with our technical response teams.
- Act as the primary contact for our cybersecurity program for day-to-day activities and reporting in the US, engaging with senior stakeholders throughout IT and our business.
- Work closely with a global team of Cyber Risk Specialists and Cybersecurity Architects (in the US and other regions) as well as our Cybersecurity Operations team on all operational activities.
- Minimum of 6 years direct information security/cybersecurity experience
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preference in Information Technology major
- Masters Degree and/or specific industry qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) preferred
- Deep expertise and relevant experience (technical and non-technical) in cyber risk management / Information Security, including: Strategy, framework, operating model, policies, standards, risk assessments, programme management, incident management, identity and access management, training and awareness, and cybersecurity operations.
- Hands-on experience in developing solutions, such as guidelines and operating procedures.
- Proficient in various technologies such as: Mobile, Windows, Linux, Network and Cloud platforms.
- Experience interfacing directly with senior stakeholders (C-Suite, Board and Regulators), as well as a broad knowledge of financial services and cybersecurity-related regulations.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills as well as working with diverse global teams
- Excellent communication skills (communicating and reporting complex technical concepts to business and risk stakeholders).
Selecting and working closely with external cybersecurity partners as is required to supplement/complement AllianzGI’s internal capabilities as well as the identification and selection of supporting security technologies.
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability. Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.