Cyber Security Analyst / Cyber Security Engineer
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. Cyber Security Analyst / Cyber Security Engineer Location:
Dallas, TX; Hermitage/Nashville, TN; New York Metro Area; Washington D.C. Metro Area; Philadelphia, PA Job Summary
Cyber Security Analyst / Cyber Security Engineer role works in the Deloitte Function Specific Subsidiaries (FSS) Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) organization directly supporting Deloitte's Risk & Financial Advisory (RFA) and Tax FSS businesses. The role involves close integration with various FSS client-service leaders, technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive widespread cyber security program adoption. The position will drive the execution and enhancement of cyber security throughout information systems solutions in both on-premise and cloud hosted environments.
This fast-paced multi-faceted environment requires a highly motivated, self-driven, strong team player who demonstrates an intrinsic desire for continuous personal and professional growth.
The role is responsible for elevating the overall security posture of FSS owned applications by supporting and applying security through industry best practices in software design, architecture and compliance. Additionally, accountable for ensuring compliance through industry accepted frameworks such as SOC2, NIST, HITRUST etc. The role is responsible for providing cyber security expertise and risk mitigation approaches between technical and non-technical domains.
The primary cyber focus areas include Cloud Security, Logging & Monitoring, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Application Vulnerability Management, Data Protection and the implementation of security requirements, design specifications, and compliance controls. Responsibilities
- Support security architecture and guiding principles and apply to information technology initiatives
- Deliver technical guidance related to enhancing the security posture of information systems solutions
- Participate in the security governance model, establishing policies, standards and best practices
- Contribute in addressing changes in the external threat landscape that have an impact on the use of on-premise and cloud computing technologies
- Assist the design and implementation of security architecture controls to meet compliance requirements
- Minimum 25% travel up to 50% travel
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
The Cyber Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting Deloitte and client data. The team is responsible for a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Cyber design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
Education : Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems
Years of Experience: 5+ years of related experience, including cybersecurity and/or risk management experience in organizations of a similar scale or client-service experience in the field.
Certifications: Professional information security certifications preferred Other Specific Skills or Knowledge
How you'll grow
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and capable of communicating recommendations
- Strong working experience in multiple (two or more) cyber security disciplines such as (but not limited to) Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection/Encryption, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Logging and Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) or Cloud Security
- Experience supporting cyber strategy with cross-functional executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability support organizational change and work with multiple business units
- Knowledge and experience across multiple information protection and security domains
- Knowledge of IT asset management and/or configuration information database (CMDB)
- Broad knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, and other relevant security-related regulations
- Understanding of and ability to effectively apply trends and developments in global security and risk management
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to help them to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSRCLJ111-ITL4