Within our global Cybersecurity team, the Cyber Threat Specialist will be the regional lead for Cybersecurity Operations for the US. They will contribute to threat intelligence, act as an escalation point for our 24/7 central security monitoring team and be the lead investigator, responding to cyber-attacks against AllianzGI for the region (as well as supporting the rest of the global response team, as required).
- Support our threat intelligence program, identifying regional and global threats, representing AllianzGI at regional industry threat intelligence networks as well as providing threat intelligence updates internally.
- Lead responder for the region, working alongside our central security monitoring team, taking alerts and escalations as required, as well as supporting the global incident and crisis management teams should the severity of the incident require them to be invoked.
- Lead the technical response effort into cybersecurity incidents at AllianzGI, from triage through containment, investigation, remediation and follow-up.
- Be responsible for one or more of our security platforms (responsibility for security platforms is shared between regional leads).
- Act as main point of contact for vulnerability management critical issues, supporting our central Vulnerability Management program.
- Act as the primary contact for our cyber threat management program for day-to-day activities and reporting in the region.
- Support the development and improvement of the global cyber threat management program (including processes and procedures), reflecting global/regional/local business needs with special emphasis to end-to-end process coverage including 3rd parties (e.g. outsourcing partners).
- Minimum of 3 years direct cyber threat management experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preference in Information Technology major
- Masters Degree and/or specific industry qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) preferred
- Deep technical expertise and relevant experience in cyber threat management (threat intelligence, security monitoring, incident/crisis management, vulnerability management and security engineering), with the ability to run consistent global operations across these areas.
- Hands-on experience responding to incidents, including use of various response and investigation tools across Mobile, Windows, Linux, Network and Cloud platforms.
- Experience interfacing directly with senior stakeholders (C-Suite, Board and Regulators), as well as a broad knowledge of financial services and cybersecurity-related regulations
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills as well as working with diverse global teams
- Excellent communication skills (communicating and reporting complex technical concepts to business and risk stakeholders).
- Vested interest in cyber threat management for a global organization.
- Selecting and working closely with external cybersecurity partners (e.g. forensic specialists) as is required to supplement/complement AllianzGI’s internal capabilities as well as the identification and selection of supporting security technologies.
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability. Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.