Our client, a multi Bn global quantitative hedge fund are now looking for a talented Data Analyst to join one of their growing USA based teams which consists of some of the top specialists, scientists and engineers in the marketplace. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
- Analysis of datasets to generate key descriptive statistics
- Analyze sources of alpha for Portfolio Managers
- Utilize and maintain world-class data processing and transformation engine
- Responsible for maintaining data documentation and ensuring accurate symbology across datasets
- Communicating with vendors and brokers to understand characteristics of datasets
- 1-2 years experience in a systematic trading environment
- MS in Comp Science, Maths, Statistics or similar quantitative field
- Proficient with programming languages: Python, C++, Java or C#
- Knowledge with SQL, PL-SQL or T-SQL
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted
''You're the specialist in your sector, we're the specialists in recruitment''