Data Analyst, Performance Analytics - Cash Equities (New York)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 11 Sep 17
Macquarie is looking to add a performance analytics specialist to our Cash Equities group in New York working closely with the US Head of Sales and the Head of US Execution.
Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Our Cash Equities group within CGM is a global institutional securities house with strong Asia-Pacific foundations. The division operates a global cash equities distribution platform which provides clients with access to research, sales, sales trading, corporate access and Equity Capital Markets, combined with a leading execution platform.
We are looking to add a performance analytics specialist to our Cash Equities group in New York.
About the team:
The Performance Analytics team supports the account management process and delivers reporting and analytics solutions for the Sales & Research team in the US and globally.
In addition to supporting all facets of our in-house CRM system Connect, you will be responsible for managing the CSA (commission sharing) allocation process, and distributing dashboards and insights for Account Management.
About the role:
Working closely with the US Head of Sales and US Head of Execution, Equities you will be responsible for supporting the Cash team in:
- Supporting Front Office Sales, Research & Trading with any CRM queries and requests
- Managing the critical US CSA Revenue Allocation process
- Development & Support of Client Analytics & Modeling in Tableau
- Training new team members in the CRM tool, Connect
- Refreshing, distribution, and development of queries, dashboards and strategic insights
- Servicing account and commission enquiries from the Front Office
- Development of Client Presentations for the Senior Management team and Front Office
- Providing insights and unveiling opportunities with Front Office teams through Account Reviews
- Diagnosing and resolving commission reporting issues
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytics role;
- An excellent academic record with a degree in business or STEM disciplines;
- Experience in the maintenance of an enterprise CRM;
- Experience in a Cash Equities brokerage business (preferred, but not required);
- Experience with BI tools including Tableau (or similar offering: MicroStrategy, Qlikview, Business Objects);
- Strong reporting background with experience in Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Enthusiastic team player with a passion for learning and eye for detail.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.