- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Apr 18
Data Assurance, Reconciliation and Remediation Specialist - AVP # 110583
- To assist in supporting the US team delivering to RFDAR Production's global objectives and global and regional regulatory requirements with a specific focus on BCBS 239 and Federal Reserve IHC and CCAR requirements.
- Design and execute a control environment to identify and address data and reporting exceptions.
- Analyze and resolve systemic data and data process issues.
- Data Assurance.
- Execute reconciliations including Intercompany exposure, regulatory controls, exposure controls.
- Identify and remediate gaps.
- Communicate and monitor breaks. Perform root cause analysis.
- Design reconciliations & monitor issue resolution.
- Receive and analyze stakeholder queries and systemic issues.
- Prioritize with stakeholders and drive the book of work.
- Develop and implement BAU solutions.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Degree level education for Top Tier University / Qualified Accountant with Top Tier Firm / MBA.
- 5-10 years relevant Investment Banking experience in Finance / Risk.
- Control functions with Regulatory exposure.
- Solid Finance / Risk / Product Control experience.
- Solid control / reconciliation experience.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present to Senior Management and Regional Stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communications including Presentation.
- Solid Stakeholder Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.