Data Governance Director - Investment Bank - New York
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Our client, a large global investment bank, is looking for a Data Governance Director in New York to establish a branch-wide data governance program for the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience establishing or managing a data governance program;
- Preferably from a branch of a foreign bank with understanding of the coordination required between the branch and the home office;
- AML background with and understanding of prioritization of data across the organization;
- Established/managed data governance program for a financial institution which is or has been under a regulatory consent order - understand the types of controls, documents and process which are required.
This is a leadership role which will offer you outstanding career progression and development. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, please contact Benjamin Ellison on 646 766 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org