Data Warehouse Implementation Engineer
- Up to $150,000
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
We are working with one of the top global financial technology providers. Their Enterprise Data Management team is looking for a Data Warehouse Implementation Engineer who will be responsible for full client integration of the platform.
The Engineer is responsible for providing a range of services to deliver the data Management product suite through consultation with internal and external clients. A good mix of technical competency, business/data expertise and project management skills are required.
- Proven track record of software implementation experience gained ideally from a buy or sell-side environment
- Strong understanding of Capital Markets products/operations and Broker/Dealer concepts.
- Excellent domain understanding especially in area of Securities, Portfolio Accounting, Fund Accounting and Prime Brokerage.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (SQL/Oracle), data mining, data warehousing and data modelling concepts.