Deputy Head of Research
The person will be part of a global and high-performance team. Impact:
The role will partner with the Global Head of Research and Development to help drive the research strategy and manage a team of a dozen of credit research professionals with a view to continue to grow the research team and its impact in the markets. What's in it for you:
- A great opportunity for an experienced credit professional to expand his/her leadership and expertise across sector and regions on critical trends impacting credit markets.
- The person will expand his/her network across SPGR and SPGI and gain visibility with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with the senior research leadership team to drive outcomes.
- Proactively manage a team of a dozen of credit research professionals, as an effective, well-coordinated and high performing team, coach them each to continue their development and operate at their fullest potential in an inclusive and dynamic team environment.
- Ensure that the team operates efficiently and collaboratively, leveraging its unique set of expertise and data, and develop a rigorous workflow around key regular publications.
Partnering and influence
- Proactively identify customer needs in terms of research, help drive the research strategy to ensure that our research is relevant, insightful, timely and positions S&P Global Ratings as a thought leader in the markets.
- Optimize the output of the team to produce best-in-class credit insight and research and coordinate with the marketing, editorial and communication teams to ensure a targeted and strategic distribution of the research in the markets.
- Partner with the economics team and the analytical teams to publish insightful credit research on key credit trends across sectors and regions.
- Work with internal stakeholders across functions and divisions to publish the best in class thematic research in the market, notably though the Thematic Research Labs.
- Counselor, integrator, and situational leadership style preferred.
- Excellent organization and influencing skills very desirable.
- Strong credibility with both internal and external constituents.
- Over 10 years of relevant industry experience in credit analysis; with demonstrated knowledge of capital markets, industry trends and macro-economics
- Strong analytical judgment, ability to connect the dots and resolve complex problems.
- Proactive decision maker. Ability to manage cross-project dependencies and coordinate with other teams across the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills to act as a spokesperson with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required. Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Technology or Business strongly preferred.
- S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $163,000 to $307,800. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
- This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit http://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RESECH102 - Senior Management (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
262376 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States