Have a deep understanding of the trading workflow, ensuring its effectiveness across teams. Assist in automating the release and deployment of software. Streamline the build process. Work in cluster environments. Monitor and manage trading workflow, research and trading. Build, streamline, organize and design framework.
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps/Cluster Engineer role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system, permissions, NFS.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing entire pipelines, working with tools such as Jenkins, Airflow and Ansible.
- Highly productive in python, bash.
- Experience in distributed computing/ parallized computing, cluster running computational jobs, developing system in this area.
- Experience in data recording, storage, and maintenance (backups, redundancy, compression and archiving).
- Knowledge of CMake.
- Knowledge of the continuous integration and deployment of code as well as the development toolchain.
- Hardware and software expertise.
- Strong problem solving aptitude.
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
- Experience installing/configuring the ELK stack, including logstash input/output plugins.
- Experience building Grafana/Kibana dashboards.
- Familiarity with jupyter notebooks and Docker.
- Trading operations experience, build environment experience, development experience in python and C++ preferred.
- Production Environment Monitoring and Maintenance (diagnostics and troubleshooting live trading)
- Cloud (aws/gcp/azure) and Distributed Computing (slurm, spark, etc)