Director - Credit Risk Policy
- $95/hr - $105/hr
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Park Hudson International
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
A global investment bank is seeking a director level candidate to join their Credit Risk Policy department. Apply now for more details.
**Must have strong product knowledge in the areas of counterparty credit risk and commercial lending**
- developing new and maintaining existing credit risk policies and suppoorting documents, in line with the firm's business strategy and risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Managing policy team's book of work, the approval/syndication process for policy updates, communicating material changes to impacted stakeholders and delivering training materials as required.
- Coordinating with the firm-wide Governance & Policy team to conform policy frameworks
- 7+ years of working experience in Credit Risk Management at a financial institution, with a significant track record in developing risk frameworks and processes
- Strong product knowledge in Counterparty Credit Risk and Commercial Lending - including: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Lending, Asset Based Lending, etc.