Director - Implementation Services
Job Description As a Director of Implementation Services in the Enterprise Risk Solutions group, you will lead various software implementation projects by providing assistance to our clients for the design, configuration, and implementation of our software solutions. These projects may encompass credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, asset/liability management, and/or regulatory reporting. You should possess strong functional and technical skills with the capability to deliver services to external clients. In general, you will be expected to undertake various project tasks such as:
- Own delivery of implementation projects that include successful application of SDLC and Moodyâ€™s best practices
- Regularly engage with senior management internally and with senior client stakeholders
- Lead client-facing business requirements gathering and analysis
- Work closely with clients and our product management teams to design and implement new functionalities
- Support delivery of ongoing services and ensure expertise is at the forefront of our client interactions
- Configure and/or customize various financial and process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moodyâ€™s proprietary or industry standard software tools
- Create and deliver workshop based user training for client functional and technical teams
- Actively participate in enhancing our product suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of â€how-toâ€ entries, etc.)
- Support our clients in the development and execution of their testing methodology
- Converse with client resources and Moodyâ€™s subject matter experts to analyze and document issues and convey corresponding solutions
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior resources on client engagements
- Work with sales to support opportunity development and serve as a subject matter expert on the implementation of Moodyâ€™s proprietary software solutions
- The position will require regular travel to client sites (approximately 25%)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required and graduate degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) desired, preferably in Computer Science, Finance, or Mathematics
- Experience in all phases of a software implementation project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective presentation skills, and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, credit decision processes, and/or financial instruments
- Experience in Banking, Software, Consulting, and/or Risk Management industries strongly preferred
- Prior knowledge of Basel regulations, Asset/Liability Management practices, and regulatory reporting required
- Previous experience working with or implementing Moodyâ€™s proprietary software solutions strongly preferred
- Hands-on profile: the candidate must be able to troubleshoot computer systems and programs
- Problem solving skills: the candidate must show competencies and interest in solving functional and technical problems such as analyzing and solving product defects
- Proactive attitude with the ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL required
- Written and verbal fluency in English required with fluency in French strongly preferred
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moodyâ€™s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.