Director, CLO & Leveraged Finance Investor Development Team
- Arrange and manage meetings and round tables showcasing Fitch senior analysts with loan managers and CLO investors.
- Strategic distribution of leveraged loan, high yield and structured credit research and analysis.
- Preparation of marketing presentations and pitch books for sector-specific, leveraged finance and structured finance outreach.
- Generate potential leveraged loan rating mandate leads during meetings with loan managers and investors.
- Produce high-quality call reports summarizing key credits discussed, analytical interaction and strategic ideas for increasing the level of support for Fitch issuer and issue-level ratings with loan market participants.
- At least 7-10 years of experience related to debt capital markets, leveraged loan structuring or sales, and both sector and credit analysis.
- Structured finance experience is desired but not necessary.
- Strong presentation skills with senior-level portfolio managers, analysts and heads of research
- Teamwork oriented and collaborative
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in reporting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a focus in finance or economics