Director of Financial Operations
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 31 Jan 18 2018-01-31
Director of Financial Operations Description of Position: Tradeweb Markets LLC is seeking a Director of US Finance Operations, reporting to the Global Controller for the company. This position is responsible for key financial operational functions within our corporate accounting group of a high growth, financial
Director of Financial Operations
Description of Position:
Tradeweb Markets LLC is seeking a Director of US Finance Operations, reporting to the Global Controller for the company. This position is responsible for key financial operational functions within our corporate accounting group of a high growth, financial services technology company. This also includes, but not limited to, ensuring that accurate accounting records are maintained, accounting practices are consistent with corporate accounting policies and procedures, participating in accounting process enhancements and system improvement projects. This position will be based out of New York, New York.
- Execute and lead all monthly, quarterly, and annual US accounting close processes to help meet corporate and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Manage A/R and A/P accounting staff activities to ensure policies and procedures are being followed and act as direct contact with key customers and/or vendors when necessary.
- Review existing processes, structures, and systems to identify improvement opportunities with a focus on simplification, standardization and optimization.
- Responsible for successful implementation of on-going process improvement initiatives, including shaping best practices, tool enhancements and driving an effective control environment.
- Identify opportunities across other functional areas to support process efficiency and automation opportunities that could be integrated into financial operations organization.
- Manage and enhance corporate expense allocation processes.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly board reports along with Global Controller and CFO
- Oversee US payroll team and functions.
- Partner with Corporate departments and senior management to monitor and report monthly spend versus budget.
- Manage monthly cash flow cycle and Treasury functions.
- Work directly with external auditors on annual audit and Sarbanes Oxley processes.
- Establish design, document and implement policies and procedures, and maintain strong internal controls to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) compliance.
- Provide recommendations to CFO on implementation or documentation of accounting policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is preferred, MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of increasing responsibilities in an environment of rapid change in accounting or finance preferred
- Knowledge of payroll systems is preferred
- Strong financial comprehension and experience overseeing monthly close process
- Strong leadership skills and ability to think strategically and operationally
- Experience managing and developing a team of employees.
- Ability to work closely with all levels of Executive Management, and is comfortable managing multiple timelines and deliverables
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to coordinate with multiple parties
- Ability to partner with global accounting staff
- Goal oriented, committed to deadlines. Strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Strong communications skills
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience a plus
- Strong track record of delivering accurate, timely accounting information and reports
- Superior analytical, quantitative and communication (both oral and written) skills
- “Big Four” accounting firm experience a plus
- Collaborative personality, enjoys working with others and coaching staff