A prestigious US Banking group, is looking to hire an Operational Risk Director to own the firms Capital Planning and CCAR programme.
Our client, a prestigious US Banking group, is looking to hire a motivated, driven and qualified Director of Operational Risk & Capital Planning who will play a vital role within the firms Operational Risk team. The successful candidate will manage board level stakeholders from Treasury, Finance and other departments, and will be responsible for further developing the team's quantitative analysis capabilities which underpins the firms Operational Risk function.
The Director of Operational Risk & Capital Planning will be responsible for…
- Owning Operational Risk's remit with capital adequacy and stress testing assessments
- Analyzing data to support scenario analysis
- Identify, monitor, and remediate exceptions related to Operational Risk systems
- Escalating issues in a timely manner
- Working with LOBs to develop processes for identifying risk and control gaps
- Creating and updating a regulatory risk register
- Keeping a breast of new rules, regulations, and industry trends
The Director of Operational Risk & Capital Planning should have the following qualifications…
- 15 years of Operational Risk or Audit experience relating to Capital Planning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office