Director of Product Strategy and Development
- Up to $145k on the base
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Jun 18 2018-06-01
A Global Asset Manager headquartered in the UK are looking for a Director of Product Strategy and Development based in New York to join their US team and spearhead the firm's Product efforts in the US.
- Lead coordination of fund and mandate launches and restructures in the US.
- Create proposals for product and mandate launches and restructures, conduct viability review on the proposals to identify any potential issues and communicate details of the proposal to senior management for approval
- Interact with internal departments including Sales, Portfolio Management, Product Legal, Compliance, and Operations on new product launches and restructures.
- Ensure each fund launch is integrated into our client’s Product Governance process
- Ensure integration of new products and funds into the existing fund operating model. Work with other business functions to identify and implement new procedures for products that require changes to processes or technology
- Maintain and update launch checklists, procedures and controls associated with fund launches and restructures
- Review and understand the fund offering documents
- Ensure fee structures are understood by relevant parties and documented
- Act as a central support function for the US sales team to support them with product queries and client requests related to our client's product range