ETF Execution Strategist, VP
State Street Global Advisors is seeking an individual to join our ETF Sales Execution and Implementation Team responsible for defining and leading our sales execution support function across SPDR America's distribution channels. This an exciting opportunity to join a team passionate about being experts on ETF liquidity!
The individual in this role is expected to work closely with SPDR ETF Sales Teams to provide ETF product and execution expertise to buy-side clients. The role requires strong interpersonal skills for significant client-facing and public speaking responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the US ETF market with direct capital markets experience. The candidate should also possess strong multi-asset knowledge related to equities, fixed income, and associated derivatives (options, futures, swaps, etc.). Additionally, this individual should be able to apply this knowledge to effectively deliver investment strategy through a capital markets lens. Primary Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide clients and prospects, internal and external client facing salespeople with ongoing education, updates and facts about our ETFs.
- Act as main point of contact for ETF execution strategy expertise and education for ETF sales teams and their clients.
- Provide product expertise related to ETF mechanics including creation/redemption, pricing, and operational nuances of fund structure.
- Build and maintain relationships with buy-side trading community.
- Contribute to thought leadership and white papers.
- 7+ years of industry experience, preferably with direct ETF trading or related derivative trading experience.
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complicated investment topics.
- Outstanding in research and writing skills.
- CFA and/or MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong technical skills (Excel, Bloomberg, etc.) required. Programming experience preferred.
- Current securities licenses (Series 7 and Series 63) required.
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.