Background: Our client is a Hong Kong based firm providing investment management services to institutional and high net worth individual investors of the fund. The group is founded by a group of well established professionals who specialise on trading in equity index arbitrage in Asian frontiers and emerging markets. Summary: Our client seeks an ETF trader who is familiar with Delta 1 trading, in equities or futures trading for US market, this position is base in US.
- Traded alongside the Head Trader in International ETFs, interacting with Prime Brokers and Authorized Participants, responsible for efficient, compliant, low cost operations and minimized book risk
- Traded and hedged relative value ETF trades by identifying arbitrage. opportunities in Asia, Europe and the Americas and their underlying ADRs, with a preference for developing and frontier markets.
- Monitored the creation/redemption process, managed best execution and TCA.
- Reconciled all position breaks pre-open and calculated end-of-day P&L and risk.
- Tested and traded low frequency algorithms/streamers for Domestic ETFs.
- Major in a quantitative discipline e.g. Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative finance etc
- Minimum 3-5 years of financial markets experience working directly with trading desks
- Experience in Delta 1 trading, in equities or futures, preferred
- Experience working with low latency, real time systems preferred
- Strong skills in in programming & statistical languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- This position is based in NYC, US.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great Pension Scheme