Focus Capital is looking to hire a senior level/lead UI developer for our electronic trading group. You will design and develop a common UI code base for the entire electronic trading technology stack across all asset classes.
- Experienced in building real time, performant
- Experienced in building user friendly & ergonomic UIs
- Good understanding and working knowledge of core technology concepts in like networking, multi-threading, synchronization, data structures, algorithms, memory management, etc.
- Experienced in diagnosing performance bottlenecks and performance tuning
- Windows/Linux programming environment familiarity.
- Hands-on development role in building high performant electronic trading UIs.
- Architect, design, and develop, unit and stress test high performing data rich UI screens/widgets/frameworks that are integrated well in to the entire electronic trading stack.
- Involves building high performant market data UIs, Trader blotters, RFQ negotiation UIs, Offer Management UIs, Alert Notifications and Pricing/What If Scenario analysis UIs.
- Will be a key participant in a small, focused and highly talented delivery team for front office trading UI development.
- Great opportunities exist across multiple asset-classes, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Equities, and build one common UI code base for entire Electronic Trading technology stack.
- Design and develop extreme automated stress testing harnesses.
- Delve into hardware tuning for high end electronic trading UI.
- Participate in and conduct code review sessions, and provide process improvements.
- Domain expertise in Macro, Spread and/or Equities, coupled with hands-on experience in building electronic trading UI frameworks and/or Capital Market’s widgets is a huge plus.