Enterprise Data- Americas Service Delivery Manager
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate.
Due to business growth, and significant opportunity there is an opening to join the Global Service Delivery leadership team within Enterprise Data, leading a regional management team focusing on clients in Americas.
One of Bloomberg's key differentiators is our level of customer engagement and service throughout the complete sales lifecycle, and beyond into their day to day business. It's something we are proud to be known for in the industry. In this role you will lead from the front a dynamic, multi-functional, multi-lingual and diverse organization. You will ensure you and your management team provide a premier level of customer experience through four functions: Support, Implementation, Development Specialist and Technical Account Manager (TAM), while driving client adoption and revenue for the business as a whole though a strong partnership with the Enterprise Data Sales teams. You'll also interact with the global Service Delivery management and their team, alongside multiple internal business areas in order to ensure a seamless level of outstanding customer service.
So be prepared to demonstrate your strong leadership, strategic vision and communication skills. Reporting to the Global Head of Service Delivery, you'll bring with you a strong background in leading client facing teams within the financial services space, providing clear direction and driving accountability for execution. As part of the Global Service Delivery leadership team you will bring the ability to define a clear vision for the wider team, collaborating with your peers to encourage an environment of continuous process improvement. You have a strong understanding of the sales lifecycle and how excellence in customer service supports and drives client adoption of services. Importantly, you take pride in developing your team, managing them through the changing business environment associated with one of the fastest growing businesses in Bloomberg.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide effective and inspiring day-to-day leadership presence
- Develop a strategy and vision for the region team which is aligned with the global group, while maintaining a focus on Americas customer requirements
- Maintain a deep partnership with the regional Sales team to drive growth in revenue across all Enterprise Data products
- Provide input to the global Product teams to improve our offerings to clients
- Ensure a high level of individual performance and work with your Team Leaders to manage -performance and recruit the highest level of diverse talent into the team
- Set clear objectives for your management team, evaluate progress and develop a high performance -culture with focus on collaboration, service excellence and ownership
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together
- Collaborate with the internal functions including Technical Operations, Engineering, Global Data etc. to ensure the highest level of service for our clients
- Develop and implement training programs to drive individual performance, technical and skills development
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and manage change both at an individual and team level
You'll need to have:
- Deep knowledge of all kinds of market data delivery and distribution technologies
- A passion for technology
- Extensive people management experience, leading and motivating cross functional teams
- A track record of driving collaboration across diverse groups and regions
- An ability to bring people together to build and execute on clear business plans
- Experience in managing change
- Able to translate business requirements into individual, team and regional objectives
- Extensive experience in building and developing diverse teams
- A broad understanding of Capital Markets
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / other vendor's Enterprise products and solutions
- A developer / infrastructure background would be helpful
- Experience working closely with a Sales organization, understanding of the sales life cycle
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.