Enterprise Product- Cross Asset Financial Engineer
Bloomberg's Financial Engineering group provides our client base with dealer quality, independent OTC derivative valuations across a wide spectrum of asset classes.
You will be part of a dynamic and diverse group of expert practitioners, with a passion for analytical thinking and innovation. This highly successful team retains over 500 clients globally and is part of the Bloomberg core OTC derivatives product group.
In this fast-paced, client-facing role, you will need to draw on strong quantitative skills to solve the ever-changing valuation needs of clients spanning hedge funds, asset managers and sell-side institutions to name a few.
Our work is a blend of quantitative analysis, product management, business development and relationship management. You will actively collaborate with internal quants, product managers and software engineers on pricing developments to continually ensure a best-of-breed product. You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience, with a significant portion spent at a top-tier dealer, as an OTC derivative trader, quantitative analyst or structurer.
- Master's degree in a technical area such as: Math, Physics, Financial Engineering, etc. (PhD in a related subject is a plus).
- Strong understanding of cross-asset derivatives models including calibration specifics, hedging practices and reserve marking.
- Experience with Python, Git (version control), SQL.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to articulate complex subject matter clearly with clients, via phone or face-to-face.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, passionate, highly motivated.
- Experience using the Bloomberg terminal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status