Equities KDB+/Q Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 30 Oct 17 2017-10-30
Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank. They are currently looking for an experienced Q/KDB+ programmer to join their operation in New York, developing the next generation of high-throughput/low-latency trading applications.
- Develop application software according to translated business specs
- Integrate components into production environments following testing phase
- Produce scalable, efficient code.
- Solve problems arising from the nature of high-frequency trading
- Contribute to the direction and effectiveness of the trading platform, suggesting improvements, solving bottlenecks and leading by excellence.
- An excellent level in Q, used to building significant KDB+ environments
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment development
- Strong level of Java SE (EE module knowledge is an advantage)
- Strong market knowledge of equities and trading world