- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Mar 19
Equity Derivatives: Falcon Developer (#121305)
Seeking a strong, principled developer to join an Agile development team responsible for building out the Equity Derivatives trading and execution platform, utilized by front office globally, across both Trading & Sales. You have an engineering mindset, enthusiasm for continuous learning, and demonstrated success on agile teams with frequent software delivery.
- You will build out the trading & execution platform.
- You will communicate effectively with Front office derivatives trading and sales.
- You will actively contribute to all-round day to day development, participating in all facets of design, development, and planning.
- You will pair program effectively with different members on work items.
- You will mentor and guide junior developers to perform at their best.
- You will support (second line) & release management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have exceptional problem solving & analytical skills?
- Do you have knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and experience working on Agile teams?
- While we maintain an open mind on technologies, we prefer:
- C#, Java, or Scala, on multi-threaded server-side applications/services.
- You have test-first coding experience with TDD or BDD frameworks.
- Familiarity working with SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity working with Azure or AWS cloud-based applications.
- Python, shell scripting.
- Functional programming experience.
- Stream processing (Rx, Akka, Kafka).
- Messaging middleware (Active MQ, Kafka).
- Machine Learning.
- Distributed VCS such as Git/Mercurial.
- You hold Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer science or Engineering.
- You have 3 to 5 years' of front office application development.
For more information visit Technology Careers.