Equity Derivatives Valuations
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
Client facing role providing independent price verification for Exotic Equity Derivatives within a global financial information and services company
- Run existing month-end and daily Equities pricing services, working to tight deadlines.
- Driving process efficiencies and innovations.
- Identifying and developing new Equities valuations initiatives.
- Managing and building client relationships whilst providing an excellent level of service.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory and market changes to identify business opportunities
- 5+ years derivatives experience (including equities and exotic products) in a valuations, risk management or product control role
- Product and market knowledge in relation to derivatives and related valuation / risk management issues
- Exposure in modeling as applied to equity derivatives products (vanilla and exotics), variance products (swaps, correlation), stochastic rates and stochastic volatility models
- Client services or customer support experience is beneficial
- Strong IT skills (VBA and/or other programming)
- BSc/MSc in quantitative discipline
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”