Equity Finance Distribution
Are you an excellent communicator?
Are you a target driven individual?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– work closely with the wider equity sales and trading platform to deliver the firm's best resources
– develop client relationships and make strategic plans to expand existing client base
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
You'll be working in the Global Equity Finance Sales team in New York, which continues to be one of the most exciting areas of growth within Equities.
Covering a broad spectrum of funded and unfunded products, including ETFs, swaps, futures and P-notes, we provide integrated financing and exposure solutions to the full spectrum of UBS' client base.
Your experience and skills
– a BA or MS degree in business administration, management, finance, economics or equivalent
– experience managing client relationships in financial services
– good communication and numerical skills
– very analytical, with a knack for analyzing complex information quickly
– confident in selling a broad spectrum of products
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.