Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you a quick learner, diligent and a self-starter? If so, we are looking for person like you who can provide administrative support to the Infrastructure team within Real Estate & Private Markets, one of the world's largest managers of real assets globally. For example, we are looking for someone who can:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence including screening phone calls
– provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment, and organization of travel arrangements
– administer filing systems both manually and electronically
– process vendor invoices and individual travel and expense reports
– handle sensitive and confidential information and maintain complete confidentially
– facilitate vendor and client KYC reviews and onboarding
– update and maintain contact management databases including internal and external distribution lists and client web-portal subscriptions
You'll be working in the Infrastructure Americas team in New York City. We are a dedicated team sourcing, acquiring and managing direct investments in infrastructure assets in Americas. We offer investors direct exposure to infrastructure investments through fund solutions and separate, bespoke accounts.
Your experience and skills
– a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and quick learner of processes and systems
– an independent worker and team player who willingly volunteers to assist others
– an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with clients, vendors and colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.