Executive Assistant for Marketing, Communications, Corporate Responsibility & Diversity The Location:
New York, 55 Water Street The Team:
The team is responsible for worldwide enterprise, brand marketing, communications, DEI and Corporate Responsibility for S&P Global and its four business divisions. This high functioning team values a can-do attitude and collaborative spirit. The Impact:
This role supports the Chief Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Officer, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and Global Head of External and Divisional Communications and enables them to operate in a more efficient and productive manner. Anticipating stakeholders' needs and attention to detail in this role will elevate the quality of work produced by the team, thus benefiting the entire company. What's in it for you:
S&P Global's is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Chief Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Officer, and the Global Head of External and Divisional Communications. Duties include administrative support, such as booking travel, completing expense reports and meeting logistics, onboarding, and in addition, support on a variety of projects and vendor procurement workflow tasks. It offers the opportunity to work across a diverse and inherently interesting mix of functions at the S&P Global enterprise level, and to work closely with other corporate functions and with the business divisions. Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience: Basic Qualifications:
- Support Chief Corporate Responsibility & Diversity Officer, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and Global Head of External and Divisional Communications
- Maintain an organized system of tracking, monitoring and prioritizing tasks and projects
- Ad hoc support at the Admin level for the marketing, communications, CR & DEI teams
- Assist in managing calendars and incoming scheduling requests
- Set up internal/external meetings via Outlook and room booking system, TEAMS/Zoom
- Manage all aspects of business travel, logistics, visas, and travel itineraries
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expenses through Concur Expense System
- Perform accounts payable processing and manage vendor invoices and contracts
- Draft correspondence, agendas, presentations including some PowerPoint design, and meeting notes and follow up
- Handle logistics, catering and agendas for offsite/onsite meetings and local external events
- Coordinate, lead or perform high -level support activities across departments for specific assignments
- Exercise initiative and creativity in proactively seeking proposed solutions to problems within the team
- Collaborate in the development, implementation, and management of special projects, as requested
- Ordering of stationery, photocopying, printing, distribution of mail
- Ordering of replacement equipment, helping to guide on/off boarding of global team members
- Contribute to the development of processes and workflows for the teams supported
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of S&P Global
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Results oriented
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $46,200 to $105,400 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
268110 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States