Executive Director, Digital Lending Product Management
Morgan Stanley is building out an industry leading lending and mortgage offering.
The Private Banking Group's Digital Lending team is tasked with developing innovative technology platforms to support Morgan Stanley's Home Loans business. The Home Loans business is embarking on a significant growth plan to expand and its growth strategy includes a number of themes including:
• Greater penetration into our existing client base and Financial Advisor
• Loan volume and funded loan balances growth across the existing products
• Expansion of product offering to offer new products and support additional
We are seeking an experienced Executive Director to lead a team that will develop strategies and execute key projects to build out Morgan Stanley's suite of digital lending and mortgages capabilities. The ideal candidate will be well versed in retail lending and financial technology, passionate about developing digital solutions and have experience working in a corporate environment.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and building out a best in class products.
• Create executable strategies to evolve Morgan Stanley's lending/mortgage
platforms through technology by interviewing end users, measuring the impact
of technology changes, researching industry best practices, etc.
• Evolving strategies into technology product roadmaps and managing a team of
Product Owners to deliver on strategy
• Partnering and gaining consensus with technology, business, legal,
compliance, risk, and operations partners on lending and mortgages platform
• Support usability testing translating findings into product improvements that
deliver increased adoption
• Research and analyze digital lending, workflow, contact management, and
document management technologies
• Present findings to executive management
• Lead and manage a team of digital product owners Qualifications:
• 10+ years of professional experience in the wealth management, retail banking
or lending, and/or consumer financial technology
• 10+ years of professional experience in technology product management and
• 3+ years team management experience
• Experience working in the mortgage industry preferred
• Experience working with software developers preferred
• BA/BS required; MBA (or Advanced Degree) preferred
• Deep understanding of the lending industry and digital technologies
• Results and measurement driven approach to product management
• Ability to manage and train product owners
• Excellent relationship building capabilities with internal and external partners
• Understanding of effective risk and control mechanisms.
• Independent initiative and ability to operate in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail in both technical and non-technical capacity
• Strategic thinker able to define and evaluate alternatives, and translate goals
into specific project tasks
• Excellent communicator with solid written and verbal presentation skills
EOE M/F/D/V Committed to Diversity