FIX trading platform Integrations Engineer
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Global Trading Technology firm with a long history of providing electronic trading offerings is expanding their presence in the industry to help clients access liquidity and execute efficiently.
Core to this expansion strategy are new buy-side focused platforms offering execution services across FX, money markets, repo, and US treasuries. The Integration Engineer role responsibilities include:
- Work closely with customers, vendors, internal sales, and development teams to coordinate electronic trading and post-trade integration projects and development requirements.
- Assist with managing the effort to coordinate the release of new APIs and enhancements with our integration community
- Test enhancements & new releases demonstrate to sales, and coordinate its rollout with sales, clients, associated vendors, internal network connectivity, and support teams
- Work/interface with multiple lines of business and geographies.
- Five plus years’ experience working with buy-side / vendor integrations establishing FIX integrations with client’s proprietary systems and order management systems
- Broad experience of IT program delivery – spanning system infrastructure projects, in-house development and vendor management
- Strong experience of standard protocols, such as FIX, XML, and FpML
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
Keywords: FIX, Systems Integration, OMS, Trading Platforms
Please refer to Job # 23134 and send attached resume to email@example.com