FX Prime Brokerage Trade Capture Specialist
Trade Capture Specialist is responsible for providing comprehensive trade capture support to the Front Office desks for both FX Distribution and the FXPB Business in order to ensure the integrity of positions within the risk management system. Required to have a deep technical understanding of their particular products, the economic components, and front to back process flow. This Specialist is involved in complex processes and provides front line support to the business for day to day trouble shooting. They also support new business and technology developments for trade capture.
- Capturing all manual new trade events instructed by the business into the risk management system and running associated controls to validate risk impact.
- Processing all changes on new trade events instructed by the business into the risk management system and running associated controls to validate risk impact.
- Manage trading flow into relative systems and investigate any trade breaks and irregularities.
- Manage operational risk for the Front Office desks by working with partners in logistics areas to resolve trade discrepancies on new trade events and escalating high risk items.
- Investigation and resolution of any unexplained P&L as a result of new trade event trade capture on trade date.
- Run associated intra-day controls to ensure the FXPB risk book is flat.
The Investment Bank provides corporate, institutional, and wealth management clients with expert advice, innovative financial solutions, outstanding execution and comprehensive access to the world's capital markets. It offers financial advisory and capital markets, research, equities, foreign exchange, precious metals and tailored fixed income services in rates and credit through its two business units, Corporate Client Solutions and Investor Client Services. The Investment Bank is an active participant in capital markets flow activities, including sales, trading and market-making across a range of securities.
Your experience and skills
1-2 years experience
Product knowledge on FXMM, PM and Options
Teamwork and Collaboration
Resilience and Stress Management
Quality and Continuous Improvement
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.