FX Product Controller
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Park Hudson International
- 27 Sep 18
A global financial institution is looking for a Product Controller to support their FXEM Macro business desk within Fixed Income. This person will sit in Downtown, NYC. Apply now for more details!
The team supports the FXEM Macro Business within Fixed Income. The FXEM Macro desk earns revenues primarily from client flow trading volume in a very liquid market. Products include FX Cash - Spots/Forwards, OTC FX Options, Interest Rate Swaps, domestic and foreign bonds, listed derivatives and strcutured notes. The candidate will also be involved in weekly/monthly activities as required for internal controls & reporting requirements.
- Under the Risk & Reporting systems, and contribute to enhancing the control environment
- Distribution of reportable TD+1 P&L with analytics and commentary
- Reporting of manual adjustments and breaks
- Month end P&L reconciliation of books to be booked
- Product Controls system related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing, etc.
- Prior Product Control experience with knowledge of financial products, preferably equities
- Strong analytical skills
- 5-7 years of financial services experience