FX Trading Platform Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Contract
- CitiHub - US
- 13 Mar 18
We are looking for FX Trading Platform Project Manager to lead and manage major product and business implementations.
- Facilitate the demand management process, including collecting, organizing and vetting requests with the senior Product Managers, Business stakeholders and IT Product Owners.
- Understand and document business requirements to ensure products developed maximize business value and meet or exceed requirements, and that benefits are realized.
- Learn and help document (bring up to date) exiting business workflows (from both operational and technical perspective).
- Assess and understand impacts of new products and technology on the business operating model.
- Help manage Business stakeholder engagement, accountability and expectations. Proactively identify, influence and resolve business issues, with timely escalation as necessary.
- Help develop and manage implementation and product rollout plans in conjunction with key business stakeholders and IT Product Owners.
- Help coordinate and drive non-IT work (e.g. legal, compliance, ops) required to commercialize solution. Keep up to date with changing regulatory and corporate governance requirements.
- Work with senior Product Managers to proactively prepare and communicate audience-appropriate project status, including steering committee updates.
- Help to drive product rollout to business globally, including Business testing, training, business procedures and readiness.
- Previous FX Front Office experience, including direct support of traders, strongly preferred.
- Ability to facilitate, working with a wide variety of audiences of varying levels.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to a wide variety of audiences.
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence across all levels of the organization, working with global teams.
- Experience leading or working on projects or initiatives (project work on the business side).
- Willingness to learn technical aspects the business operating model, and help drive associated implementation tasks in support of the new operating model.
- Previous business project or product management experience in an environment where the technology organization was working in the Agile development methodology is preferred.
- Experience or willingness to learn how to plan, lead and implement business project plans.
- Intermediate or advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.