Fiduciary Tax Acct II
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Fiduciary Tax Acct II
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
Works as a member of a Liaison team that coordinates with our vendor to fulfil the tax reporting responsibilities for information reporting (forms 1099) and fiduciary tax returns for U.S. Trust. Delivers technical fiduciary tax expertise to U.S. Trust and other BAC LOB client teams. Responsible for insuring that information necessary for our vendor to complete accurate and timely client tax information is provided. Typically responsible for general fiduciary trust tax matters including but not limited to notice/refund tracking oversight, Generation Skipping Transfer tax analysis, and transactional/beneficiary data scrubbing. Works closely with vendor and Liaison Team leadership to resolve account issues. Meets other required tax reporting responsibilities as assigned by the Liaison Team Leader.
- An undergraduate/graduate degree in accounting, finance and/or CPA certification and/or equivalent relevant work experience in fiduciary, estate or individual income taxation
• A minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience with 3-5 years in a tax services environment
• A strong working knowledge of fiduciary tax return preparation and processing in a high volume environment. Has worked on an outsource engagement a plus
• Able to work in a multi-task environment managing multiple priorities while delivering results
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong teaming orientation and computer literacy
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: