- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 May 18
Financial Analyst Rates & FX # 112711
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities.
You will be a member of the Rates Valuation Control team, providing a combination of technical expertise and market knowledge. The valuation team is responsible for the independent valuation of the Rates business, focusing on Exotic products. In addition the team is responsible for the governance and control of the product valuation and model review process.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You will be highly numerate, with excellent knowledge of fixed income products gained at a top tier investment bank or university course.
- You will have strong knowledge of risk and thereby the key drivers for valuation and P&L.
- You will exhibit a solid knowledge of best market practices.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly and succinctly to senior management.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and ability to work independently.