Financial Data Analyst I (IWM)
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in managing over $58 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the largest demonstrated credit managers in the US and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark. We Offer
- Support front office credit analysts, portfolio managers and traders.
- Act as full time intermediary between front office, middle office and IT.
- Processing new credit investment details.
- Monitoring amendment processes (compliance testing, submitting signatures, fee tracking).
- Preparing outputs for portfolio managers and investors (credit metrics, industry exposures, performance).
- Ensure data accuracy for investments and completing new deal sheets.
- Repricing / Amendment processing (cashless roll testing, fee tracking).
- Information barrier forms (new deals, wall crossings) and related restricted list cleansing; coordinating NDA's and confidentiality agreements on behalf of analysts for new deals.
- Monitor all debt ratings activity (irregular credit activity).
You Offer You Offer
- Monitor credits for sector allocations to ensure consistency with indices.
- An Undergraduate degree - bachelor's degree.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel - Proficient with various excel formulas.
- Exposure to Fund Administration a plus.
- Familiarity with leveraged loans a plus.
- Operations background a plus.