- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
This position will focus on building libraries to handle a wide array of financial logic. You will help drive financial services APIs that span Investing, Savings, Insurance, Financial Wellness, and more on the Hydrogen platform! Think portfolio optimizers, Monte Carlo simulations, trading algorithms, and probability assessment models. An ideal candidate has strong Python skills and an interest in personal finance and financial products.
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Strong quantitative skills
- Experience with algorithm development
- Knowledge of personal finance, economics, and applied statistics preferred
- Previous experience in financial services/fintech preferred
In your response, please highlight any relevant links to projects, code, research, etc. For immediate hire.