Financial Planning & Analysis - Bank Holding Company (BHC), Associate
Major Responsibilities: * Support development of comprehensive Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) functions, including management reporting across entities and business lines, regional business planning, and analysis of direct and indirect expenses * Develop and maintain managerial accounting structure to support business growth and provide consistent
- Support development of comprehensive Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) functions, including management reporting across entities and business lines, regional business planning, and analysis of direct and indirect expenses
- Develop and maintain managerial accounting structure to support business growth and provide consistent data for region-wide reporting
- Prepare presentations to report performance to senior management on a monthly/quarterly basis, including client analytics and business drivers
- Assist in the planning and execution of various cross-functional projects and initiatives, including those that contribute to the firm’s regulatory reporting requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate banking, securities and/or capital markets businesses
- 1-2 years of specific roles in business planning, budgeting and/or financial analysis required
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret a wide range of financial information
- Ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities, while always maintaining focus on delivering timely information to management or other key stakeholders
- Desire to work proactively and contribute to business growth and transformation
- Keen attention to detail and ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Hyperion Planning/Essbase a plus
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.