Mutual of America Capital Management is seeking a Fixed lncome Analyst for its Investment Research area. This position will provide fundamental research on investment grade corporate bonds and recommend securities and sectors for either purchase or deletion. . Collaborate with other Fixed Income Analysts as necessary.
Primary Functions include:
* Perform fundamental analysis on various market sectors and securities. These may be either assigned or self-selected. Make recommendations and provide written and verbal reports as necessary.
* Monitor current potfolio holding and make portfolio manager aware of significant changes.
* Visit companies and attend meetings with management when appropriate changes.
* Establish working relationships with "sell side" and rating agency analysts analayst in order to leverage research efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* MBA or similar graduate degree with CFA certification.
* 5-10 years' industry experience with an emphasis on equity securities and lower quality credits.
We offer an excellent compensation, bonus & benefits package with an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Send resume and cover letter and position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com