A global financial firm is looking to hire a professional Consultant to support their Front Office Business Infrastructure team in Downtown, NYC! Apply now for more details.
As a member of the Office of COO for Fixed Income, you will play an important role in supporting the Front Office Business Infrastructure team. You will be called upon to create efficiencies, support current processes, problem solve and resolve issues swiftly to support a growing Fixed Income business.
- Interface with and support Fixed Income Traders and Portfolio Managers with regards to technology solutions, trading platforms and firm infrastructure by providing solutions and remediation of issues on a timely basis.
- Assist with the management of vendors, entitlement management and relationship management with various trading and portfolio management vendors, with special focus on EBA reporting requirements and MIFID2 requirements.
- Assist in data gathering, creating solutions and presentations for various projects and annual audits.
- Assist COO of Fixed Income with various business related projects.
- Create and update detailed procedures, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of financial services experience.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of Fixed Income instruments and various trading platforms (Market Axess, Trade Web, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills (Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Project Management / Coordination experience is highly preferred